1. take off (zdejmować)
When she got home she took off her coat.
2. take part (in) (brać udział w)
He took part in the school play.
3. take back (oddać)
She took her old Shift back to her younger sister.
4. take away (zabierać)
John took his CD away from Mark because he wanted to listen to it.
5. take after (być podobnym)
Ann takes after her mother, she is very pretty.
6. take out (usunąć, wyjąć)
He took out his laundry from the washing machine.
7. take up (zabrać się za coś nowego)
Mary took up running recently.
8. take care (opiekować się)
Tom has to take care for his younger sister.
9. take to (polubić)
I took to my new backpack immediately.
10. take in (nabierać, oszukać)
She was taken in by his money.
Opracowała: Karolina Saczuk, 2l