Specjalnie dla Was przygotowałem parę zabawnych kalamburów słownych (ang. puns). Czy wszystkie je rozumiecie?
Let’s talk about rights and lefts. You’re right, so I left.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- A boiled egg every morning is hard to beat.
- Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other, “Err…so how do you drive this thing?”
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn’t find any.
- I’ve been to the dentist many times so I know the drill.
- Being struck by lightning is a shocking experience!
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
- A chicken crossing the road is truly poultry in motion.
- The roundest knight at King Arthur’s table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from far too much pi.
- I went to a seafood disco last week….and pulled a mussel.
- She had a photographic memory but never developed it.
- Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was brilliant!